Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, wife starts her new job today, I’m going to give blood, IronPigs Syracuse Mets game tomorrow, two days of work and then Denver Colorado for an extended weekend due to my wife’s new job. Her plane ticket, room and transportation are covered along with all of us for a Rockies game to meet her new coworkers, just had to pay for flights for me and the kid…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, wife starts her new job today, I’m going to give blood, IronPigs Syracuse Mets game tomorrow, two days of work and then Denver Colorado for an extended weekend due to my wife’s new job. Her plane ticket, room and transportation are covered along with all of us for a Rockies game to meet her new coworkers, just had to pay for flights for me and the kid…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
three life goals left ===Denver Broncos Home game easy one .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My cell phone was acting up big time on me today. I pulled it out of my pocket to check it for something. The screen said that the phone was locked ! Augh ! I had no idea why or how it got locked on me. I had to find a Metro PCS store. The guy at the store looks at it and say's it's broken. And that I need to buy a new phone. I said to him look at the screen. It's says it's locked. Then he say's oh. He fixed it right then.

Ok, I'm done ranting. :LOL:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts