Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Kinda good morning. Mac upload to Catalina and Excel not compatible. Best/cheap ways to add Excel?????

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Wheat harvest is still going on, probably going to be going on through the weekend again. I'm ready for this to be over, especially since it isn't our commodity

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon...got a package prepped this weekend to submit to COMC. Free submission so I figured why not give it a shot and sell off a few extras.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon...got a package prepped this weekend to submit to COMC. Free submission so I figured why not give it a shot and sell off a few extras.
Is there a coupon code for a free submission!? I've never sent into COMC before. Bought plenty, but never actually sold anything there

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was going to ask the same thing. When I looked into COMC there was a 50c- $1 fee per card, if there's a sale I'd love to hear the code! :)

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
No code, it was a credit I won during that virtual card expo back in June. Correctly guessed a team that was pulled from a 3-card e-pack and got $50 submission credit. (y)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! It's a Hot one or four. Heat advisory through Thursday. A/C working overtime.

Still digging through boxes pulling auto's. Luckily most of them are in top loaders. I'm still going to need a bunch. It's crazy how many I'm finding. No idea what the total will end up being.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No code, it was a credit I won during that virtual card expo back in June. Correctly guessed a team that was pulled from a 3-card e-pack and got $50 submission credit. (y)
Good deal, it looks like Hasteradamus missed out!

I guess I will have to crack some eggs to make my lemonade. :unsure:
(Also gotta figure out why my lemonade always tastes bad)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got my '20 Illusions Sapphire football set down to 8 needed, so I finally broke down and bought 2 from Burbank.

Please don't hate me, I feel bad enough already just doing it.

But that, and two other finds, got me down to just 4 needed to finish it. And they're all "commons", I've already got the big rookies, Brady is only big name needed to finish it off...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts