Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning, back to work for today and tomorrow, then on vacation but not actually going anywhere til Saturday…although I think they’re trying to kill me before I go…heat and air quality advisories and they stick us with a double changeover, pretty much back to back…ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Afternoon all! Four day weekends sound good but are rarely worth it. Very stressful. Got my new roof put on. The roofers left a heck of a mess. Took me 4 hours to clean up.

Decided to install the new faucet in the hall bathroom. The old one was original, 41 years old. Removing it was 90% of the work. Rusted so bad I ended up just breaking it to get it removed.

First world problems! I survived and am back to work. Taking the truck to get the A/C fixed tomorrow.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Huge theft, prob part of a pre-orchestrated act, at Dallas card show.

6 '52 Mantles among the cards taken...

Someone leaves a case with cards at that kind of value alone for even a minute ? And no security around at all ?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Four day weekends sound good but are rarely worth it. Very stressful. Got my new roof put on. The roofers left a heck of a mess. Took me 4 hours to clean up.

Decided to install the new faucet in the hall bathroom. The old one was original, 41 years old. Removing it was 90% of the work. Rusted so bad I ended up just breaking it to get it removed.

First world problems! I survived and am back to work. Taking the truck to get the A/C fixed tomorrow.
feel your pain, took down the cieling in my living room had some wood to replace. then insulation and sheet rock.

Members online

Latest posts