Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 8/10****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Heck yes coffee.

BTW, what kind does everyone drink here?

I've been drinking Maxwell House French Roast for years now.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
good morning, coffee changes whatever is on sale.

I used to do that too but a couple of times it just wasn't very good and I was like man this is going to take me about a month to get through...so now I just stick with the MH.

My favorite that I've ever tried though is Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamaica. Ocho Rios was one of our stops on our honeymoon cruise that we took and it just blows everything else away that I've ever tried. Brought back a couple of lbs in burlap bags.
I looked for it here in the states and they sell it but it's like $50 to $60 a pound! Uhmm, it just wasn't quite that good...

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I used to do that too but a couple of times it just wasn't very good and I was like man this is going to take me about a month to get through...so now I just stick with the MH.

My favorite that I've ever tried though is Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamaica. Ocho Rios was one of our stops on our honeymoon cruise that we took and it just blows everything else away that I've ever tried. Brought back a couple of lbs in burlap bags.
I looked for it here in the states and they sell it but it's like $50 to $60 a pound! Uhmm, it just wasn't quite that good...

when i lived in the boogie down bronx, el pico and cafe bustelo

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Went to the demolition derby at the fair yesterday and then went to the company picnic/baseball game after that. Had a fun time at the game. Western Nebraska Pioneers, member of the Expedition League, is a collegiate summer team about 50 miles away from us. Free hot dogs and hamburgers for us. HAd to pay for my own beer though 😂 Not bad though, considering they had an IPA from the local brewery in 16 ounce cans at $5 each. Was kinda surprised that it wasn't a little hoppier considering it was named "Hop Bomb"

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! It's hot today. Cooler weather & rain coming in this afternoon and the rest of the week.

I guess all I have to do is complain about the Royals & they turn things around. Still in last place in the AL Central but record is now 7-10 with a 4 game winning streak.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all! It's hot today. Cooler weather & rain coming in this afternoon and the rest of the week.

I guess all I have to do is complain about the Royals & they turn things around. Still in last place in the AL Central but record is now 7-10 with a 4 game winning streak.

The Twins offense really needs to start clicking, the Royals series really showed that. Mitch Garver's swing is slightly different and I think that may be what is causing his slump out of the gate this season. And Luis Arraez is having some terrible luck hitting it right at people. I can't believe Eddie Rosario has 7 walks already though. His OBP still isn't anything spectacular, but for him being a free swinger like he is, I'm impressed that he has more walks than K's so far this year.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Heck yes coffee.

BTW, what kind does everyone drink here?

I've been drinking Maxwell House French Roast for years now.
If I make coffee at home during the week it's Folgers Classic Roast. On weekends I usually have either Death Wish or Valhalla Java coffee.

Members online

Latest posts