Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Spent over 3 hours installing new router.....do people even read or try out the instructions they put in the boxes????

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Good morning! Spent over 3 hours installing new router.....do people even read or try out the instructions they put in the boxes????

Most of em are translated from another language and never make sense…I send my buddy ones all the time from all the foreign crap my wife gets off Amazon…like…
IMG_0754.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Heading to dentist. Having two teeth removed. :(

Tomorrow morning meeting with boss and big boss. :(

I don't want to wish away my life, BUT I wish this week was over or even better closer to retirement.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Heading to dentist. Having two teeth removed. :(

Tomorrow morning meeting with boss and big boss. :(

I don't want to wish away my life, BUT I wish this week was over or even better closer to retirement.
good luck, make sure they give you some meds.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Back from dentist. Got the gas, I don't do well at the dentist. Feeling is starting to come back. I got a few 800 mg Ibuprofen for the pain.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
@Dazed

Have you ripped any '22 Platinum yet?

Did well with two blasters so far and LCS has Hobby for $100, reviews online on both seem favorable...

Members online

Latest posts