Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Going to be a hot one, so I will work on prepping some cards, as Dylan Crews should be here this week!.....Oh,oh, just read that they're moving him to AA. Hope he's here for a game or two, but looks doubtful.

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ
Morning all

What a great weekend.

Today started off aggravating. Bloodwork at 7:30 got there 20 minutes early. No one there. Doors locked, waited 25 minutes.
Called another location and they took me in right away.
Lost about 12 hour

Coffee...

xvqyulinm1n41.jpg

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Afternoon all, went to some fireworks last night which ended in a giant fireball, we were pretty shocked and thought a bad accident might have happened, but it seems like it was intentional and that’s then way they end fireworks show now?! Not really a fan…I’ll take a good finale any day

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Happy belated Birthday @gt2590!

Had the card show over the weekend. As they would say on Seinfeld "Yada, Yada, Yada, I'm really tired today." I'd Yada Yada the card show.

Did pretty good. Didn't move any of my big $$$ cards. Signed up for a table for the October show. Met @rickey939. Always nice to meet another board member.

Members online

Latest posts