Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Monday Morning Thread ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
On my watchlist....

Ethier5.JPG

If you don't know where the patch comes from...you are missing out.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hate days like today. I didn't sleep well at all last night, and I really wanna take a nap. I have a lot of homework to get done for tomorrow though so I don't know if I will be able to get a nap in or not

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]

I did get outbid on that jumbo jersey last night. The bid was around $24 so I thought a bid of double the amount would be able to get it so I big $50.88 and I thought I won it because I was watching the time count down and I had it at 1 second left for around $35 and then when it ended it said I had been outbid. I did pick up a topps auto/jersey #/9 lastnight but its on one of those stickers you dont like lol.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Just finished picking up the house after the family was over yesterday through last night. Had a total of 23 people over all at once. Had quite a bit of fun, some great food and happy people which is always nice :) Now we are waiting for the UPS truck to show up. We decided to get Jen a really nice camera which is scheduled to arrive anytime today. I'll post more stats about it when it gets in as I have no clue which one she chose. I do know it is a Canon and comes with two lenses. Her sister and mom both have similar cameras as well, so we are hoping to use their lenses as well on future vacations.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have no motivation to get my homework done at all :( I hate these feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts