Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Monday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
My purchase was a 1972 Chevrolet 8-Track Demo tape. I don't know a lot about it, but it appears as if it's a compilation of different types of music, that the dealer would use to showcase the sound system in that years' models.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Anyone want to possibly help me out? A few years ago, I bought two signed contracts from an eBay seller. I paid right away, but they took forever to ship, and didn't communicate well. I left them neutral feedback and they blocked me as a future bidder.

Well, they have another contract I'd like to try and win for my Don Zimmer PC. It's his 1989 Cubs Manager contract - the team I really loved. I'm wondering if I could have one of you set a snipe for me (I would PM you my max amount), and if it went through, I would send you paypal within an hour of auction's end. Auction ends in 2 days (Christmas night - weird).

If someone would be willing to do so, let me know - and thanks. Brad

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Don-Zi...Memorabilia&hash=item54026e9a4e#ht_720wt_1362

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anyone want to possibly help me out? A few years ago, I bought two signed contracts from an eBay seller. I paid right away, but they took forever to ship, and didn't communicate well. I left them neutral feedback and they blocked me as a future bidder.

Well, they have another contract I'd like to try and win for my Don Zimmer PC. It's his 1989 Cubs Manager contract - the team I really loved. I'm wondering if I could have one of you set a snipe for me (I would PM you my max amount), and if it went through, I would send you paypal within an hour of auction's end. Auction ends in 2 days (Christmas night - weird).

If someone would be willing to do so, let me know - and thanks. Brad

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Don-Zi...Memorabilia&hash=item54026e9a4e#ht_720wt_1362

I would be happy to.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Lol you'll have 10 volunteers within the hour Brad. Anyone on this site would be glad to help including myself.
With an item as unique as that, you probably want someone that pays for gixen's mirror service just in case though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts