Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<<<Monday Morning Thread>>>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
A twitter account required for participation in a class? Thats stupid...

i only had a twitter account to interact with PNut from 311 to find out about getting an autograph at their show. That was two years ago. I finally got around to closing my twitter a few weeks ago. You had to do it from a pc, so whenever i thought about it i only had my phone or ipad...

got a doctors appt for Avery today at 315... She seems better, but since she was tugging her ear during her "not feeling well" this past weekend, Jen wants to have it checked. So ill have to leave work a bit this afternoon to take care of it.

And yesterday i started making a master checklist for my Bagwells. Which even when i am finished, i know will be incomplete. Im already at 1992 and there are cards i have that arent listed. So this list will be a combination of official listings and input from my own collection and my fellow Bagwell collectors.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The past week I made a few deals, but chose to have them shipped to my dorm room since I didn't know when I would get my mail from home next. Well a couple of items have arrived today and they fit very well into my newly started collection. I now have 16 signed baseballs in my collection. The Perry is on an Official American League baseball and the Sandberg is on a Hoffman baseball and the trader even included a very nice looking case with it

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Pictures might be nice

Attachments

• 1389640929227.jpg
    1389640929227.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 1389640937458.jpg
    1389640937458.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 13

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
One more class and then I'm done for the day. I'm ready for it to be over since I could really use a nap today. I've really been dragging ever since I woke up

A_Pharis

Afternoon, Gentlemen.

My son received quite a generous gift from the MT this morning. I'm not sure who all put in, and that's not important. I want to thank each and every one of you guys for being the perfect example of how an online community should be.
Henley is healthy and has had 0 problems - thus far (knock on wood). I want to let you guys know that your gift will be put to good use for him. If it's all for diapers (the little pooper he is) then I guess I should thank you all for helping him cover his butt!

So - this little guy appreciates it:

henley2.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
A buddy pulled this a couple months ago and redeemed it. He called Topps and they told him it's being produced now. Take that with a grain of salt, but this could be a beautiful card.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1389647009.382152.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Topps redemption in today. This one was pretty quick. If anyone is waiting on one, it may be on the way!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1389649376.212445.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Adam - Good looking little guy you've got there.
Catdaddy - I'd love to see a pic IF Topps actually honors that redemption.
Bill - As I know zippity-doo-dah about prospects, is he a good one to have pulled?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I just got back from Baseball class. We watched some Ken Burns.

It'll be a fun class. The professor is bringing in the athletic director (former Expos minor leaguer) and the baseball coach (son of a yankees player) to speak at some point.

Although, it is an FYE class, so I have to do a bunch of FYE garbage that will have no affect on anything related to my college education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online