Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

Thanks you guys but theres more, some of the better stuff coming up just having phot bucket issues, lol.

Adam- here is the one im upgrading

Also I dint get the berra as im only going after the open Window versions /21

Very cool. And you should be tagging [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] so they can drool over all of those Dawsons!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Now for the finally

Wanted one of these but super rare and do not come up at all

Im going to be going after more Vintage Rc in good grades and or well centered

Have always wanted one of these since I do not even own the Rc card but this will do

Another Huge Pick up for the Hofer Patch pc

Also another HUGE pick up for the Bat Knob Pc

Now the last 2 are cards I do not normally go after as I don't like slabs too much and I especially am not huge on Chrome cards so it rare for me to have these but now that I have them im glad I do

Now this one I wanted to wait until he retired to get it cheaper (Possibly) and I tried, lol, honestly but I just couldn't wait any longer, regardless its pc

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Damn... what'd you get the Fox for? Didn't see that one sell. One of the last 3 I need for the set.

Edit:: Nevermind, just saw it in completed auctions. Nice job!

Thanks Brad but I may have something of interest for you, Ill pm you shortly

Wow that's a nice card.
Dan I was debating "Upgrading" because the auto version is nice in itself but like the patch just a tad better

Nice to come back on a Tony posting day

Thank you sir but you were missed around here :lol: Good to see you buddy.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Holy crap man who the hell posted all that crap on here. It took like 5 minutes for the posts to load.
Good God man :eek::p:D:D:)
And as I was going thru stuff today
I found a nice Kaline relic and a nice Donruss Paul Moliter dual relic piece today.
And I posted 2 other finds today in my sale thread in the transaction boards
Nick Catellanos and Joey Gallo autos.

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
004-8_zps01820487.jpg

who said Gallo ?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I feel my eyes were just assaulted by all the awesomeness from the posts I just read through. Holy crap. I feel a strange sympathetical twinge in my wallet as well..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm going to be going to work on a project soon. I'm hoping that it doesn't take too long with my group. With only three weeks left, 2 of class and then finals week, everything is starting to get a little hectic. I plan on getting quite a bit of homework done this week. I have multiple projects, presentations, and papers due in the following weeks. I wasn't planning on going home this coming weekend, but my cousin has his confirmation on Sunday so I plan on going home for that. When I do go home, I plan on taking some bigger items home so I don't have to do it all at once

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, there was some miscommunication among my group about meeting today. Not all of us showed up, but I don't think that there is too much left for us to do anyways. Gave me some more time to get done with some of my other homework. The stuff I planned on doing for the night is all done, so now its time to relax for the night. I should scan some stuff in, but I really don't feel like doing that right now

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well, take it in perspective. It's been an awful century to be a Cubs fan.

+1

and I have the other half of this tag on the Dawson which ill post when I find it

At least I got to hold all these Dawson cards before they made it into your collection lol, glad a collector picked these up instead of a flipper. By the way, Ron, told me to tell you he said Hi. I would love to see the other half of that Dawson patch. Congrats on all of your awesome pickups, so glad I didn't post any of mine today lol.

son got a home run ball tonight

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online