Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**~~~~***~~~~**MONDAY MORNING THREAD**~~~~***~~~~**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
One year ago today my wife and I sold our wonderful 2-bedroom brick bungalow for a 4-bedroom 1918 brick home. About six months after purchase we learned that our new home is eligible for the National Register of Historic Places based on the significance of a past owner. Here is a picture from the listing and what we have done to the outside. The seller and listing agent were proud of the jungle of perennials but we felt differently; and so did MANY people on our new block.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
You can't leave us hanging...WHY is it on the Historical Register?

(I agree, it looks better now.)

One of the previous owners was the former head of Super Computing here at the University of Illinois and during his tenure the Internet was created and launched.

The nickname of my neighborhood is the "Faculty Ghetto" and 2/3 of the previous owners were UIUC faculty.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning everyone. Had a fun time with the wife in San Francisco yesterday. Walking through Golden gate park I saw a road sign and took a picture for my conservative friends :D

Attachments

• 1436188614599.jpg
    1436188614599.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 25

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Back to the grind of work. I did not want to get up at all this morning

Members online

Latest posts