Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@-@-@-@-@Monday Morning Thread@-@-@-@-@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had a fun day last night. The whole family was at my grandma's so we were outside playing games until about 9. Slept well because if it that's for sure

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning.

I'm a fan of pinball games. Hard to find them anymore, but enjoyed them growing up and especially in college. These days, I play them as an app on my tablet. Pinball Arcade faithfully recreates the boards I used to play and many other classics. I thought it was cool when I got the latest update from them that there newest table addition is Big Hurt Pinball. I only played this a few times as a real table many years ago. The baseball fan and pinball nerd in me is excited to play it again. You even collect digital cards during play - as you see in the video.

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AH yes the old .05 pinball machines with push lever to get the ball , some fixed with no TILT , juke boxes three records for .25 . I helped fix those many times .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Interesting that the Phillies did keep Hellboy. Right call IMO but not many "experts" thought it'd happen...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
A little bummed the Twins held on to Suzuki. You would think that the few teams that were in on Lucroy would have made a call. I like him, but with him being a FA after this year and playing extremely well lately I was hoping the Twins would cash in on him. But who was I kidding. The Twins never make decent deadline day deals

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
A little bummed the Twins held on to Suzuki. You would think that the few teams that were in on Lucroy would have made a call. I like him, but with him being a FA after this year and playing extremely well lately I was hoping the Twins would cash in on him. But who was I kidding. The Twins never make decent deadline day deals

Did they deal your guy? The pitcher

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Did they deal your guy? The pitcher

Ricky Nolasco and Alex Meyer sent to the Angels for Hector Santiago and a minor league relief pitcher. Fernando Abad to the Red Sox for Pat Light. The guy I've been after is Tyler Jay, and thankfully the twins weren't buyers, which would have meant trading guys like Jay. I was bummed to see Bickford go as I have a chrome auto of his that I pulled

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Ricky Nolasco and Alex Meyer sent to the Angels for Hector Santiago and a minor league relief pitcher. Fernando Abad to the Red Sox for Pat Light. The guy I've been after is Tyler Jay, and thankfully the twins weren't buyers, which would have meant trading guys like Jay. I was bummed to see Bickford go as I have a chrome auto of his that I pulled

Glad your guy didn't move. If u wanna move that Bickford I'm sure I can find something for ya

Members online