Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Monday morning thread ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm awake!!! Got into work VERY early this morning...clocked in at 2:15am :shock: I get a full 8 hours of holiday pay then on top of that any hours I work today are an extra time and a half pay away from those 8 hours :cool: If I'm lucky I will leave around 9am or earlier and then my weekend starts :mrgreen: Whats brewing at the moment Barry??

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
have misc brand - free - coffee mixed BIG pot full . Holiday for me ,wife - teacher had to go , son will but get out early , MiL just went back to bed . i have 15 mailers to finish and one box . Rather be working

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A top of the morning to you all
Barry
Alex
Art
Scott and all of those that post later.
I have the day off, I could have worked to day for 8 Holiday and double-time for any hours I worked. But in the last 2 weeks I have gotten 48 hours over-time. Yes 48, So i have to have a day off, since it looks like I'll be doing it again these next 2 weeks. I been told get the Over-time while I can, since it will slow down real soon for us and go into March or April before it picks up again.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Top of the morning everyone!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Ten years ago, an event happened in my life that changed my future even more than AA did.....Noah Walton Thomas was born at 6:16 pm and I have learned more about myself and life in the past 10 years.

Thanks,
David

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my slow time is over now - machines going full speed . Last week with all the snow , machines needed operators so i vollenteered to help and still not enough to run . one operator had a gear break and shattered his hand - i was going to help him . Excuse my typing - lack of ::facepalm:: , with two bad fingers i still err alot plus i need a tutor for spelling lost my spelling book :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
next cup of coffee !

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
tramers said:
my slow time is over now - machines going full speed . Last week with all the snow , machines needed operators so i vollenteered to help and still not enough to run . one operator had a gear break and shattered his hand - i was going to help him . Excuse my typing - lack of ::facepalm:: , with two bad fingers i still err alot plus i need a tutor for spelling lost my spelling book :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
next cup of coffee !

I'm not sure if anyone can help you with your spelling and grammar. :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
tramers said:
I should be better ; i once took two English classes same year in HS ::facepalm::
Yes but taking 5 grade English twice in high school does not count. As for me I know I just plain stink at any kind of
sentence structure, spelling, and even punctuation.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
took a full day of classes senoir year to grad. Not much to look foward to except Viet Nam . , missed my # by about 50 . Still miss the idea of being a vet but not my destiny .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well i see most the daylight crew is awake :lol: :lol:
just couln't resist a case break so i spent my $$$ now a card i need [WANT ] is on bay but pricey ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Members online