Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MONDDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ECHO -----echo ---------------refill coffee time -shuttle over till 2:00
picked up a large flat rate box for Free ---early 90's packs and other misc .

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all. What a weekend...2 golf tournaments with open bar at each. Needed to come back to work to rest up!
How 'bout them CHIEFS!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! A bad technology day. The older I get the more of these I have. I used to be the guy that everyone came to to fix their stuff. My new-ish Samsung phone has decided it doesn't want to charge any more. Tried all the internet suggestions and no luck.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! A bad technology day. The older I get the more of these I have. I used to be the guy that everyone came to to fix their stuff. My new-ish Samsung phone has decided it doesn't want to charge any more. Tried all the internet suggestions and no luck.
i still use a flip phone --charge about once a month ----I HATE PHONES ---when you answer over 100 a day you don't want to here rings

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Update: Apparently my new charging cable was bad. Fixed for $0! Better than buying a new phone.

Members online