Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Coffee refill --G/son rehab on knee 10:00, I'll work out at gym part of that time . No shuttle after lunch --that can change LOL. Hope to alpha order box of 3000 Tenn. Titians . Later this week take 500 packs of 15 misc cards to one Elementary school. Great way to unload commons / off center etc . I can use any /all cards of female sports ---these I pass out to girls at local baseball stadium .
Went out to eat lunch Sunday . Family with two young boys so I handed them two packs as leaving one handed them back to me "thanks for letting us see this. Then I said they're for you =EYES got real big with thanks. This is what it's all about .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Another slow day here. Boss will be gone for a few hours for our annual meeting for the Co-op. New guy started Monday, and he's bored out of his mind, and I don't blame him. Tough time of the year to start

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I don't know what time of day it all! It's been one of those weeks. Got the Case of Heritage High Number. He came down a little more. Going to rip & sort a couple boxes each night.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I don't know what time of day it all! It's been one of those weeks. Got the Case of Heritage High Number. He came down a little more. Going to rip & sort a couple boxes each night.
Let me know what you need for a Twins team set! I haven't done much 2023 stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts