Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************MORNING THREAD 1/25/21 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I'm sorry to hear this Barry.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife and your entire mother-in-law's family and friends.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
MIL - had lived with us for a few years --in wheelchair . Nurse called and my wife was there . We had just seen her at noon ---no reaction to us - she was ready for the call ---very hard to do when you can't touch someone in homes .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
There are two new helicopters circling my neighborhood right now. :rolleyes: Is the world coming to an end ? The cops in this town usually act like it is. :eek:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
There are two new helicopters circling my neighborhood right now. :rolleyes: Is the world coming to an end ? The cops in this town usually act like it is. :eek:
just Baaston helicopters = no issue - it's when you see New York you're in trouble

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Go in this afternoon to sign the papers to finish refinancing the house. Kinda nice to go sign a few papers to save some money each month and get some cash in my pocket at the same time. Nice to see the disclosure say "Cash at close" with a check mark next to "To borrower" It was either take the cash at close, or save $5/monthly payment lol.

Barry, my condolences to you and your family

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all! So sorry for your loss @tramers. Your family are in my prayers.

Long busy work day. Cold & rainy. Supposed to get a dusting of snow later tonight. 110 miles north they are calling for up to 12 inches of snow. I hope it stays there. The roads will probably freeze over night. Should be fun driving to work in the morning.

Members online