Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 1/28 ---REAL THURSDAY ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Finally someone got the day and date right!

Pretty pumped. Finally got my sorting done and I had a ton more 19/20 basketball RCs than I thought. Man, those are going for crazy prices. Have very few Zion, Morant or Herro, sold most of them a while back, but a ton of some other guys that are selling VERY well...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
due to my health my wife won't wake me if asleep on couch . Really bad when you are watching a movie fall asleep -hours later wake up movie on again . Now with MIL passing i avoid wife trying to do all that planning . I just follow orders LOL . REALLY wild when told PLOT might have someone in it . Lucky just paper error .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Again. Back from the test. Don't know anything yet. Everything seems to have went well. Of course what would I know! :rolleyes:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Me too. The people next door have a bright spot light on their house, between their and my apartment. It's been on all night. Now it's blinking on and off. o_O The keystone cops in this town say there's nothing they can do about it. I never see those neighbors around. I'll have to write a nice note to leave in their mailbox about it. I don't sleep good as it is anyway.

Members online

Latest posts