Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 10/23/2020*************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Well this has to be told ; i'm facing heart surgery soon - worst that expected -- have been a time frame to have done . So this is just a time to tell others how much this site has been a joy to me . Sorry this is all i feel like saying now .

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Well this has to be told ; i'm facing heart surgery soon - worst that expected -- have been a time frame to have done . So this is just a time to tell others how much this site has been a joy to me . Sorry this is all i feel like saying now .

I'm really, really sorry to hear this Barry. God can do miraculous things. Draw on his strength as you face this. You will continuously be in my thoughts and prayers.

Isaiah 41:10
Philippians 4: 6-7

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

im pulling for you Barry, hang tough ill be praying for you.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all!

Barry, prayers to you! You are one of the great ones. The gypsies (my Dad & his GF) still talk about you all the time & how well you treated them. They got the Grand tour of LP Frans Stadium.

You might have to switch from 3200 ct. to the 1600 ct. shoe boxes.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
finished off the day a baseball game of G/S - 5 year old at REC ----- gave out 30 plus team bags of 25 cards to other teams .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts