Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Morning Thread ********** 12 /11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I had some good news and some bad news about my Latin American History class. The bad news is that I didn't do too hot on the final, getting a 70% on it. The good news though, the last 2 papers I had been waiting for him to grade came back as a 92% and a 90%. I now have a good shot at a B in the class

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Well I had some good news and some bad news about my Latin American History class. The bad news is that I didn't do too hot on the final, getting a 70% on it. The good news though, the last 2 papers I had been waiting for him to grade came back as a 92% and a 90%. I now have a good shot at a B in the class

Sounds good to me. Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nothing wrong with that! Good job!

Sounds good to me. Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks guys. The class has probably been my hardest class outside of the couple of science classes I have taken while in college. They expect him to cover so much in the class that its nearly impossible. He feels, and I agree with him, that they need to separate the class into 2 sections. What I think is kinda strange/sad/funny is that the first essay we did, I got a 75% on. I had gone in and talked to him about it twice before turning it in, and did everything he told me to do, and yet I only got a 75% on. Well with these last 2, I did not consult with the professor, and I did them the day before and the day they were do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts