Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********MORNING THREAD 12/26 /2020 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning Gents!
I feel bad I forgot to check in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It was a verry, verry busy day for us but I hope everyone had a fantastic day with your loved ones!!

Anyhoo with that being said;
What was the 1 favorite gift you received yesterday?

Mine: Obviously a new pair of house shoes! 😀(y)
Cause, well you know let's just be honest here guys, after a while of wearing them a LOT they tend to start emitting a much stronger and nastier aroma than swamp ass.. 🥴🤢
And I even bath at least every other week! So yes, yes indeed my favorite is my brand new pair!!

You?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning Gents!
I feel bad I forgot to check in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It was a verry, verry busy day for us but I hope everyone had a fantastic day with your loved ones!!

Anyhoo with that being said;
What was the 1 favorite gift you received yesterday?

Mine: Obviously a new pair of house shoes! 😀(y)
Cause, well you know let's just be honest here guys, after a while of wearing them a LOT they tend to start emitting a much stronger and nastier aroma than swamp ass.. 🥴🤢
And I even bath at least every other week! So yes, yes indeed my favorite is my brand new pair!!

You?

my favorite was my Mats Zuccarello jersey, sadly he was traded but still my fav.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning, welcome back Andy! Wife and I really didn’t get anything for each other but got a gift from our son for us...so my one and only yesterday was a shirt that says “craft beer makes me hoppy”, which is a winner...I slept most of the day yesterday after staying up the whole night the night before shopvaccing.

But I’m starting to think my favorite gift might be my sons Nintendo switch...it’s been a Super Smash Bros marathon around here

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts