Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 12/31/2020 ******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Morning Gents!

Be careful out there if you're driving tonight. But if you are out and about and you happen to come across some of our newest members of these boards posting spam in record #'s please do us all a favor and run them over... twice!

Anyhoo, have a great day guys!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Gonna be a long, boring day at the office today.
I went on vacation once for a week came back --NOBODY did my paper work ---over one foot high of invoices to catch up on ---warehouse was missing sales - couldn't find -- customers hadn't been charged etc . Even the owners avoided me for a day or two . Didn't happen again !!! I miss that -------------------------------NOT

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I went on vacation once for a week came back --NOBODY did my paper work ---over one foot high of invoices to catch up on ---warehouse was missing sales - couldn't find -- customers hadn't been charged etc . Even the owners avoided me for a day or two . Didn't happen again !!! I miss that -------------------------------NOT

When I took my week off earlier this month, my work was barely touched, which stinks because a lot of the stuff was time sensitive. Basically if we didn't reply with an answer in 24 hours, there was a chance of a $100-300 fee added on to an already $10,000+ freight bill

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was at NAPA warehouse -- 23 branches / four outside salesmen / two vans loads of customers orders per day plus stores . Loved doing fill in on several routes --- Van packed -40 stops not able to see out windows . 100,000 part numbers / several million parts ----24 years there--- miss job not people . Almost 20 years ago.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! 8th day of quarantine. No test results yet. Not really any symptoms except short of breath. That's probably because I'm old, fat & a smoker. The good news is that I'm also on my 8th day without a cigarette!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! 8th day of quarantine. No test results yet. Not really any symptoms except short of breath. That's probably because I'm old, fat & a smoker. The good news is that I'm also on my 8th day without a cigarette!
i quit June 10 th 7PM --------------------------------------------------1970

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Congrats! On the no smoking for 8 days, not the quarantine part. I've had a few family members try to quit multiple times

Members online