Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 2/16/21***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Have the grandsons again today, while my daughter goes to her doctor to be checked. About 3 weeks until granddaughter is due.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Still cold for those of you wondering. We are supposed to get up to 19 today, which would be nice to get above 0. But they were saying it would get up to 10 yesterday, but the high was -1 lol

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Weather is the same. Going to hospital in the morning for procedure. I'll check in when I can. Not looking forward to it. I am looking forward to the results as long as it fixes the problems. No idea how long it will take to know if it corrects the everything.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all! Weather is the same. Going to hospital in the morning for procedure. I'll check in when I can. Not looking forward to it. I am looking forward to the results as long as it fixes the problems. No idea how long it will take to know if it corrects the everything.
Please keep us posted, when you're able. Best wishes and hope the procedure is a complete success!!!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Sure hope they get to the bottom of it and that the prognosis is very promising for you!
It sucks getting old...things seem to start coming out if nowhere!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

I'll be thinking of you.

Members online