Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Morning Thread 3/28*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Opening day is Great! BUT, when your local cable provider can't come to an agreement with the MLB Network, drops them with no notice to their customers, and replaces them with the NBA network it can make a person want to contact James and have him do a full-fledged investigation!!
Forget Pinnacle! Forget Playoff! Forget Ann and Larry!!
I'm going to repeatedly drive up and down the street and Paul Revere my local cable companies office shouting "Cardcop is coming!" "Cardcop is coming!" 🤬
You better believe they'll change their tune real quick and give me my MLB back! They have absolutely no idea what's about to hit them!!!.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Opening day is Great! BUT, when your local cable provider can't come to an agreement with the MLB Network, drops them with no notice to their customers, and replaces them with the NBA network it can make a person want to contact James and have him do a full-fledged investigation!!
Forget Pinnacle! Forget Playoff! Forget Ann and Larry!!
I'm going to repeatedly drive up and down the street and Paul Revere my local cable companies office shouting "Cardcop is coming!" "Cardcop is coming!" ��
You better believe they'll change their tune real quick and give me my MLB back! They have absolutely no idea what's about to hit them!!!.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

And then they'll go back to MLB AFTER THE SEASON and drop NBA

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
we host two players and local roster didn't have them on it and one level up wasn't showing ------------- someone up level failed to update -- sadly only one there , other in limbo -yes there is a Twilght Zone in minor league baseball .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
both teams i pull for lost ---BUT i still have that TWO YEAR plan with one - it's been renewed several times .

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My wife's, cousins, son (if that makes any sense:D) made it as far as AAA minor league baseball for the Blue Jays a few years ago. I've met the kids father. It would have been [retty cool any how.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My wife's, cousins, son (if that makes any sense:D) made it as far as AAA minor league baseball for the Blue Jays a few years ago. I've met the kids father. It would have been [retty cool any how.

I got to talk to Mike Greenwell few years ago - his son played against us -- i gave Mike his son's foul ball . Had picture made wearing NY YANKEES world series ring from a scout , 1959 Dodgers WS . AUTO from a ghost

Members online