Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD 3/31/2021 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
hoping to meet up with a former LARGE collector of YANKEE items today just happens to be coming thru my area -plan on lunch . Always enjoy other collectors --HOPE to see some at stadium this year ------first large cup of coffee out REFILL time

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, day off, except for school with the kid. Later today he will attend his last little dragons (kids 3-6 years old) class, hopefully, and attempt his first test for a beginners belt in taekwondo. Really hope he nails it, pretty darn proud of all the hard work he’s put in

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Worked on the floor a little more last night. At the point where I have to shuffle some furniture around though. Don't really want to take it up or downstairs, so I've been pushing it out of the way as I get to that point.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Unbelievably I got in a 2 case Heritage player break last night and won Ron Hansen (spent a whopping $5.24!). All he has is a Royals auto, no base cards or relics. Out of 24 boxes there were 7 auto's pulled (17 relics) one of the auto's was Ron Hansen!!! I've hit 3 of the 4 Royals Heritage auto's in breaks. Just missing the Brady Singer.

Members online

Latest posts