Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 3/31 ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So excited!

Hope the Shaw-ster tears it up so Pablo ends up getting traded!

Oh and Hi everyone else, I've not been on here much lately, just recently moved but finally settled in and will try to be a bit more active now that the season is about to start :D

Well I hope both suck and the sox finish in last place :p

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Who the F would trade for Sandoval and that contract? Even if the Sawx pay for most of it?
He has some value if the Sox do eat most of his contract, but it doesn't make sense to do straight up...possibly a package deal if a team needs a 3B. But based on how Shaw performed last season, Sandoval won't get his job back, so he's kind of useless to us as a $20m bench player.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
He has some value if the Sox do eat most of his contract, but it doesn't make sense to do straight up...possibly a package deal if a team needs a 3B. But based on how Shaw performed last season, Sandoval won't get his job back, so he's kind of useless to us as a $20m bench player.

If the red sox EAT most of the contract? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
BTW cute dogs everyone :) Sadly I do not have a dog, but my sister does and her dog is probably my best friend ever:

62cc49fa-8dee-4591-85f7-f5e49e671dd5_zps3vdrwa5n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts