Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MORNING THREAD 4/22***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Gotta do some things I havent been able to do for a while today, then off to Microcenter for some computer stuff.

Enjoy All!
Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
OUCH-- rehab on hand calls for hot water soak --- need this hand - other one two fingers lost 15% use due to accidents . try sorting cards .

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
OUCH-- rehab on hand calls for hot water soak --- need this hand - other one two fingers lost 15% use due to accidents . try sorting cards .

If your doctor saw how many cards you had to sort, they'd keep you in a facility!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Bennett's tee ball set showed up yesterday. He's still a little too small for it, but he did try at least! Had to put the jersey on him that he was going to wear to his first Twins game this coming weekend20200421_172202.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Bennett's tee ball set showed up yesterday. He's still a little too small for it, but he did try at least! Had to put the jersey on him that he was going to wear to his first Twins game this coming weekendView attachment 112725

Very cute, Logan has the exact same one

afternoon all, nice to sleep in, I needed it, the kids sorting his toys, what to keep and what to get rid of cuz they are too baby toy for him, lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very cute, Logan has the exact same one

afternoon all, nice to sleep in, I needed it, the kids sorting his toys, what to keep and what to get rid of cuz they are too baby toy for him, lol

I thought for 15 months, well, almost 16 months, old he caught on quick to what he was supposed to do. Now, just to get him to learn how to hold the bat with 2 hands haha

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I thought for 15 months, well, almost 16 months, old he caught on quick to what he was supposed to do. Now, just to get him to learn how to hold the bat with 2 hands haha
I wish we could post video clips here, I got a sweet one in slow mo of Logan hitting, complete with the slow mo boom sound when he hits the ball

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Rainy day. Going to grill out some burgers tonight.
Gypsies be there ??
have him swing both ways -- even just one arm ------- switch hitters hard to find . My youngest will be 5 - played in sand last year . oldest was hitting at three , his brother lefty but has vision issue = karate

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts