Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 5/12**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....coffee made!
Mother in Law is going to have to go to a rehab center for a while, as we decided that we couldn't handle her in her home right now, though that was the way we really wanted to go if possible. A little scary with COVID stuff, but this facility has no cases and is testing before admitting anyone.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
refill coffee ---- MIL had a fall last year and was in for month or two ---------- at 90 times get rough here ------- i wouldn't see my wife if her mother goes back

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Good morning.....coffee made!
Mother in Law is going to have to go to a rehab center for a while, as we decided that we couldn't handle her in her home right now, though that was the way we really wanted to go if possible. A little scary with COVID stuff, but this facility has no cases and is testing before admitting anyone.

I see where both surgeries were successful which is great Danny! Prayerfully she can now rehab quickly to a point of regaining a good quality of life for many years to come!!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all! I'd welcome the weather that those Bikini Beans girls are basking in...still chilly here. The scenery would just be a bonus! ;)
Hoping your MIL is safe and healthy in rehab and that she's back to turning handsprings in no time, Dano.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Still pretty gloomy outside today. Tomorrow is looking like the nicest day until Sunday. I'm ready for it to warm up though as the grass I planted a week ago needs some heat to get going

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all. Still pretty gloomy outside today. Tomorrow is looking like the nicest day until Sunday. I'm ready for it to warm up though as the grass I planted a week ago needs some heat to get going
DON'T complain when you have to mow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Cold and gloomy here today. Supposed to rain for the next 4 days.

Danny I hope the Mother in Laws rehab goes well and she fully recovers.

Members online