Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 5/13*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee time -------baseball ????????? what do you think ??? How will they play on West coast ?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Think they will get a half season in and no minor league games (unless at the team complexes)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Finally going through some of my father in laws belongings. Jaymes mom has brought a few boxes of stuff over for us to go through and sort amongst his 6 kids and other family members. So far, there is one thing I claimed for myself, just need to figure the best way to repair it, as it is broken in two pieces at the knees. Its a little cardboard cutout of her dad from 1964. It will be finding its way to the display case when I get it all done.

Attachments

• 20200511_190608.jpg
    20200511_190608.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all. About to lose power at work, so may need to find something else to do over lunch instead of cruising the web.
Cool cutout! Could probably be repaired with some popsicle stick pieces glued to the back of the legs.

Oh look, that poor girl went and ruined her shirt. Might as well just take it off and throw it away now. ;)

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Huge, huge, YUGE incoming mailday today...waiting for me in the parcel locker. Can't wait to get home. Nothing PC (unfortunately) but should be able to trade or sell a part of the lot pickup for my guy.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning all. Finally going through some of my father in laws belongings. Jaymes mom has brought a few boxes of stuff over for us to go through and sort amongst his 6 kids and other family members. So far, there is one thing I claimed for myself, just need to figure the best way to repair it, as it is broken in two pieces at the knees. Its a little cardboard cutout of her dad from 1964. It will be finding its way to the display case when I get it all done.

That's a special item to have!!!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
That's really cool. Hopefully you can find a way to fix it

Members online