Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 5/13******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee - shuttle --
last two games foul ball crazy ---- wife got hers from third batter .
Strange feeling when we had to change parking slot -----for years MIL in wheelchair --passed -- everybody knew we were at game . I use vendor spot --just me -LOL .
Cold 50 degrees last night -ready for warmer weather . Catching up on old friends after 600 days no baseball -- My tables have been same spot for YEARS at front gate .Opening night i was across the entrance - about twenty feet away with same set up and PEOPLE MISSED ME --LOL. Three gates i was at number3 not 1 all side by side .
Word is NC now has gas .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I'm glad I live near a Major League team. Really miss going to Minor League games though. I lived in the Tacoma area in 1987 and went to a ton of A's games. Then in 1990-91 Lived a hour south of Nashville and went to a few Sounds games a year. Great times!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
30 tomato plants in the garden! I should have tomatoes coming out of my ears this year.
Tomatoes 1.jpgTomatoes 2.jpg
I have around 100 pepper plants started from seed. Should be ready to plant in the next couple weeks. Everything from Green & Red Bell, Sweet Banana, Santa Fe, Jalapeno, Red Hot Cherry, Habanero, Peruvian Habanero & Ghost peppers. I'll share some of the plants with family & friends.
Pepper 1.jpgPepper 2.jpgPepper 3.jpgPepper 4.jpg

Attachments

• Pepper 1.jpg
    Pepper 1.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 5

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
30 tomato plants in the garden! I should have tomatoes coming out of my ears this year.
I have around 100 pepper plants started from seed. Should be ready to plant in the next couple weeks. Everything from Green & Red Bell, Sweet Banana, Santa Fe, Jalapeno, Red Hot Cherry, Habanero, Peruvian Habanero & Ghost peppers. I'll share some of the plants with family & friends.
Sgt. Pepper!