Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Morning Thread ******* 6/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. My Royals are rolling. Was nice to see a second, great start from Ventura after the elbow issue. Also nice to see Hosmer and Moose getting going.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
G'morning fellas. My Royals are rolling. Was nice to see a second, great start from Ventura after the elbow issue. Also nice to see Hosmer and Moose getting going.

Nice, ive been pretty excited about the Nats lately too. theyve been playing very well.

Good morning everyone, in 72 hours ill be boarding a plane to vegas.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning. Hopefully Lady Luck treats you well, Ken!

f25f56e5-cc13-42b4-9baf-04002c1f5dfb_zps19d347be.jpg

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Tired.

Wife and boys heading to NYC today for a play tomorrow. That leaves me on daddy-duty with my daughter.

Today is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day. I have to say, I think it is an under-rated cookie. Throw in some chocolate chips and you are darn near a work of art.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Still feel like garbage. Sweated like I was in the Philippines w/no A.C. last night. That was w/two fans on and the windows open.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, big day today! Interview down in Reading PA, then might take the quick hour drive over to Harrisburg to pick up a surf pole from Bass Pro Shops, then back to Reading to hopefully catch the game, meet Jim Bunning and snag a bobblehead and hopefully some IP autos...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all, big day today! Interview down in Reading PA, then might take the quick hour drive over to Harrisburg to pick up a surf pole from Bass Pro Shops, then back to Reading to hopefully catch the game, meet Jim Bunning and snag a bobblehead and hopefully some IP autos...

From Philly INK's FB page:Here's an update Jeff W found for tonight's Jim Bunning appearance in Reading:

Bunning will sign from 7:15-8:15 at the Yuengling Taproom (in the Plaza area). We will also be selling 5x7 photos for people to get signed if they want. It will be one item per person and no tickets necessary. This session is only for autographs.

Hope they have the cool wide-angle PG pic. I was tempted to try for it, but had to do another fill-in shift today. And GL on the interview, but isn't that a helluva hike for you?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Sounds like a great day. Knock out the interview!
DANNY

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
And GL on the interview, but isn't that a helluva hike for you?

Yeah, long story short, the job is based out of Allentown, but works Allentown to Stroudsburg to Scranton/WB. The people who own all the franchises in most of Eastern Pa are based out of Lancaster, but they will all be in Reading today for some kind of meetings, so I will be able to meet everyone and knock out the whole interview process. So since it's convenient, and works for everyone, I'll take the hour and a half drive down if it could potentially mean a job

Edit to add: thanks for the Bunning signing info!