Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 6/12 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
vacuumed pool / argued of FB ---LOL / moved cars - neighbor mows yard / flat rate of Tigers going out / need to send flowers to my other mother -- family i was really close to / LSC for supplies - went yesterday didn't spend money .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning all! Ready for the weekend. Going to a friends place tomorrow. He's grilling out and just wants me to sit in the shade and eat. My kind of evening.
i wait till late and moon the spies in the sky from my pool since i have a new fence ---now i don't scare neighbors .

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all. It's hot...A/C at work has been broken since Wednesday. Oh well; it's Friday!
Going to smoke a brisket and some ribs, pork tenderloin, chicken legs, and chicken thighs this weekend. :D

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon, all. It's hot...A/C at work has been broken since Wednesday. Oh well; it's Friday!
Going to smoke a brisket and some ribs, pork tenderloin, chicken legs, and chicken thighs this weekend. :D
Maybe I need to come to your house for a cookout!

Members online

Latest posts