Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Morning Thread *************** 6/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning folks. Hope all the dads get treated to a nice Father's Day. Our plan is to enjoy a day outside at Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford, and a dinner at the Machine Shed.

AboutTheGardens-Spring.jpg

Mailday: Brian Kong does some seriously nice sketch cards.

vladsketch1.jpg

vladsketch2.jpg

Machine shed is good eats.
That is a nice sketch card

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I've been doing yoga for 2 months now. Started out at 228. Just weighed myself, and checked in at 211. I've changed nothing, except doing yoga at least 4x a week. My goal is to get down to 200, then bulk back up a little. Hoping this drastically reduces the back/sleep issues I've been having.

I think I'll run a nice contest, when I get down to 200 :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Every lb lost is strain off your back and knees. Specifically 4lbs pressure off your knees per pound lost. Nice job, keep it up

The flexibility and range of motion I've gained, over the last two months, is insane. I can easily do things I couldn't do then. Have noticed much difference in my back pain, but I'm still 211 lbs packed into 5'8". That's likely going to take awhile to resolve itself. I feel like my metabolism has increased greatly, also. Just feel better, overall. Never saw myself being a yoga guy, but I love the way DDP does it.

I downloaded T25 a few weeks ago. Going to incorporate the cardio part of that, two times a week. Never thought I'd say this, as I've always been a sprinter type, but I think I'm going to try to run the city 5k next May.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Phillies still suck...

That they do. Poor Utley. Always loved watching him play. Him suffering through this season, is BS. My Royals have been tagged as a potential trade candidate for Utley. I really hope they pull that off. Infante is a big upgrade, over what we've had the last 30 years, but adding Utley to our lineup would be great for both parties.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
That they do. Poor Utley. Always loved watching him play. Him suffering through this season, is BS. My Royals have been tagged as a potential trade candidate for Utley. I really hope they pull that off. Infante is a big upgrade, over what we've had the last 30 years, but adding Utley to our lineup would be great for both parties.

Utley is a 10/5 guy and more importantly, him and his wife are West Coast folks.

I actually don't see him getting traded, but IF he does, I'd say Oakland or more likely, SF...

Members online

Latest posts