Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Morning Thread **************6/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
There are quite a few MTers that don't stop in very much anymore. I wish they would, but I understand that life gets in the way of the hobby and hope that at some point we can have 12 page threads again.

A_Pharis

I read every day, even if I don't get a chance to post.
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] has been pretty quiet, lately, too. He may be really busy, though. I need to text him about a show coming up to see if he wants to set up.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I read every day, even if I don't get a chance to post.
@Hawk8 has been pretty quiet, lately, too. He may be really busy, though. I need to text him about a show coming up to see if he wants to set up.

Are you getting a table at the show Adam?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I wish I had more time to devote to the hobby right now. I have a few things that I'm looking to pick up, but I have limited internet access and I prefer to use the computer to get on eBay rather than the app. Plus I like interacting with the MT members but work wears me out after being outside all day everyday

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I hear ya [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], not a great week to start hauling junk...90 degree days here

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Only Tuesday and I couldn't get out of bed this morning. Man.
Haven't seen a few mt'rs around lately. Like Adam I read the thread everyday but may not post.
Super busy at work, outside activities and general life typically take over May-late September. My trucks in need of some tlc so I'll be doing all the repairs I can myself and selling it here in the coming month. Unless something amazing htf comes up for pc I probably won't be picking anything else up for a while.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Weather during the week has been great! Come my weekends that's when it decides to blow rain sideways..
Today a light sprinkle but so far the summers been great, just haven't been able to enjoy much of it. How about you? How is the wife?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ugh, mowed the lawn. I can feel the cold mostly in my nose and just entering my throat. TRYING to keep food down today. Last couple days I've had a good appetite, but food comes shooting out.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hear ya [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], not a great week to start hauling junk...90 degree days here

Haha it's not a great week to be planting grass by hand, and hand digging most of it as well. We are in a bunch of small areas that are too small to use the tiller on. It's 90+ here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online