Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 6/4**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just took some of last nights meds and todays with coffee . first of week two large flat rate boxes now sorted to teams - 5000 cards . yesterday flat rate of used top loaders . Two hundred dollars on pool chemicals to have great looking water , .

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, guys! It looks like she dipped her hair into the coffee pot...oops!
Hope your test comes back negative, LE.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon all, good news LE, trying to get stuff tidied up, power washed the house over the weekend, just have two sets of shutters to rehang, but they are on the upstairs so waiting for the wife to help, at least just to hold my legs so I don’t fall out the window trying to put them on, haha. Prolly making a grocery store run soon too...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
how many Royals do you have ?
Probably around 50% of the base cards from 1969 to present. I have no idea which ones I have and don't have. That's on my list to organize at some point. I really need to get my Royals autographs sorted too.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Probably around 50% of the base cards from 1969 to present. I have no idea which ones I have and don't have. That's on my list to organize at some point. I really need to get my Royals autographs sorted too.
most are in alpha order -- 90% base / commons ----------10,000

Members online