Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 6/9**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Good morning. Well, she doesn't leave much to the imagination...which is fine because I don't have much of one. Haha!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Rain this morning, storms tonight.

I still haven't seen any 2020 Bowman or Bowman Mega boxes. Just empty trays. I was at a local Target over the weekend and the card section was empty. Employee said two guys wiped it out. One spent $1600 and the other $500.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I was picking up a prescription at Target last week and saw they had quite a few hanger packs on racks, but each rack showed 19.99 but didn't specify Bowman. $20 for a couple of packs seems like a lot and since I wasn't sure if that's what is hot right now, I passed 'em by.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I was picking up a prescription at Target last week and saw they had quite a few hanger packs on racks, but each rack showed 19.99 but didn't specify Bowman. $20 for a couple of packs seems like a lot and since I wasn't sure if that's what is hot right now, I passed 'em by.
i seen blasters 19.99 @ the target by me. went back about a hour later they were all gone.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I went to Target this afternoon. All they had were the regular retail packs. There was a guy in probably his mid 60's with all of them stacked up searching each pack. That's why I only buy blasters in retail.

Members online

Latest posts