Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************MORNING THREAD 7/14*****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i miss work not the BS ------with in two years THREE of my former leaders -GONE ----i have been asked twice if i wanted a job ----LOL --- still two i don't trust = slime . Strange only had 6 jobs in 50 years ----two sold out / closed not long after leaving / three sold . That leaves PD -that's long story.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Wheat harvest will be slowed down today since we got some rain last night.

@tramers I'm already on to my 5th job, but the first one that wasn't temporary/season. Worked 2 jobs in high school, one was summers only, other one was year round, did both during the summer. Then one was a quick job painting the local middle school one summer while in college. Then there was the Veteran's Cemetery for 3 summers during college, and now the current one which was supposed to be temporary, but it will be 5 years on the 18th of this month

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Happy Museum & Archives Retired Signature day!

I just heard that the FBI is north of town digging up a new swimming pool looking for a missing person out of Independence, MO. Not sure what the owner of the property does for a living but he flies a helicopter to work, or did. He's been sitting in jail for a while.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Wheat harvest will be slowed down today since we got some rain last night.

@tramers I'm already on to my 5th job, but the first one that wasn't temporary/season. Worked 2 jobs in high school, one was summers only, other one was year round, did both during the summer. Then one was a quick job painting the local middle school one summer while in college. Then there was the Veteran's Cemetery for 3 summers during college, and now the current one which was supposed to be temporary, but it will be 5 years on the 18th of this month
didn't list = i shot pool / played poker for about one year as only money income

Members online

Latest posts