Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 9/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
looks like i need phone numbers to WAKE up others ------ SO if you have another's number tell me that way you are safe when i call them LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Picked up a new item for my Amos Otis collection. Hopefully it will be delivered today. A 1990 San Diego Padres team issued post card.

Nice Fall-ish weather this week. Highs in the mid to high 70's, lows in the 50's.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Picked up a new item for my Amos Otis collection. Hopefully it will be delivered today. A 1990 San Diego Padres team issued post card.

Nice Fall-ish weather this week. Highs in the mid to high 70's, lows in the 50's.
i might have a couple base cards of him---i
'' look

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my dads family still lives in small town in Alabama --- last time there NO major stores in area . Well today i sold a card to buyer in Alabama city i didn't know ----- on google map LANDMARK -----DOLLAR GENERAL STORE AND HIGH SCHOOL ------LOL

Members online

Latest posts