Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MORNING THREAD 9/23 **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee ------ treaded trip to hospital for me----not a fan of those places === THREE times in there on FRIDAY 13TH ---------- first time rode in police car / ambulance and not for me . Had an operation planned --TOLD THEM NO WAY . Told never make plans when you go there .

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
coffee ------ treaded trip to hospital for me----not a fan of those places === THREE times in there on FRIDAY 13TH ---------- first time rode in police car / ambulance and not for me . Had an operation planned --TOLD THEM NO WAY . Told never make plans when you go there .

Decided not to have Dr. Jason perform the surgery huh?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
think about this operation below belt ----- had a row of STAPLES at collar bone plus other places . Only took 3 1/2 hours

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Was home by 6 last night. Definitely better than what it had been the previous 2 nights. Had a coworker's wife test positive for Covid. She just got the results late yesterday. He's been working from home since she started feeling ill on Saturday.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY ---ugh ONE HOUR TEST ----i didn't listen to machine .BTW that nurse pictured scares me --pale like a vampire and i have a fear of nurses with needles ---fear for 60 plus years

Latest posts