Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread *************** 9/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Pulled two?! Lucky dog .. Your buying my wax from now on. ;)
Of all the griffey autos I own I've only ever pulled one myself. (Sounds like a good contest question at some point)

Sent from my iPhone

Never pulled a Dawson auto. I felt like a lucky dog pulling his base 2013 Allen and Ginter out of a blaster box.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ugh. A Joe Mauer Camo Refractor /15 was listed and I can't afford it right now. I was really hoping to get everything down to the atomic again this year, but I don't think I will be able to

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just overpaid for this:
78C6D8C8-1639-4F88-B07C-D340064C1639-4214-000005EEBC2DEB96_zpsacc69ef7.jpg

Serious chipping on the black border front and back but this card does not come up often. Couldn't help myself

Sent from my iPhone

My only Griffey Auto:

scan0018.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Okay, I'll probably make a thread tomorrow if I can get through it all but I've never been so excited about this mail day...

Long story short, a lot of you have seen me pick up some nice REALLY nice Belle cards recently and a lot recently...

Well I basically connected with a fellow Belle collector, who had a collection which would give mine a run for its money, and he is exiting...

I finally inked the rest of what I need if his and today got a package of ~60 Belle cards I need! It's SO hard to believe but it's true lol

I'm so excited about this... I'll be EXTREMELY close to 90% of Belles cards that becket recognizes after I get through this mail day! :)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Okay, I'll probably make a thread tomorrow if I can get through it all but I've never been so excited about this mail day...

Long story short, a lot of you have seen me pick up some nice REALLY nice Belle cards recently and a lot recently...

Well I basically connected with a fellow Belle collector, who had a collection which would give mine a run for its money, and he is exiting...

I finally inked the rest of what I need if his and today got a package of ~60 Belle cards I need! It's SO hard to believe but it's true lol

I'm so excited about this... I'll be EXTREMELY close to 90% of Belles cards that becket recognizes after I get through this mail day! :)

---

Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just did a quick sweep and it's 56 new cards!! Like whoaaaaaa - anyone who loves '90s inserts would freak at some of these. I'll probably be posting in the '90s thread tonight.

---

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Just did a quick sweep and it's 56 new cards!! Like whoaaaaaa - anyone who loves '90s inserts would freak at some of these. I'll probably be posting in the '90s thread tonight.

---

Scans or it didn't happen! JK Can't wait to see them, you need to send in your story to Beckett's with 90% I'm sure you could make the magazine. Do you have any memorabilia or just cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts