Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************MORNING THREAD 9/29**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning gents!

Licking my wounds from an 0-3 FFL weekend but did win a great PC add on the auction site last night...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Going to try to go by the Royals team store at Kauffman Stadium. Everything is 40% off thru October 3rd. Unfortunately they are only open from 9-5. Hopefully this afternoon is slow so I can skip out of work for an hour.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I made it to the Royals team store. Picked up a Royals polo type shirt. Also got the Buck O'Neil singing bobblehead. It wasn't on sale because the profits go to the ***** Leagues Baseball Museum. I did save the $5 shipping.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Going to try to go by the Royals team store at Kauffman Stadium. Everything is 40% off thru October 3rd. Unfortunately they are only open from 9-5. Hopefully this afternoon is slow so I can skip out of work for an hour.
SEND THE GYPIES

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
SEND THE GYPIES
Actually Barry, They are leaving Thursday. Heading to south Missouri to visit friends for a few days. They are planning on being gone for a year. They might end up in your area next Spring. You never know where the Gypsies will show up.

Members online