Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

&&&&Morning Thread for FRIDAY 1/15/21 has arrived&&&&

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had a nice little $100 safety bonus show up on my paystub today. Our location has gone a year without any incidents. This was the main office's way to offer incentives to be safe at work. Get a safety lunch every quarter without an accident, and $100 cash if you make it the whole year. Ordering pizza and wings for lunch today

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Bought my first big blind bulk buy in about a year or more yesterday. About 20,000 cards to go thru.

So tell me @tramers what kind of cards do you need to sell? Or are you even still planning on selling at games? Just LMK either way...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
yes on HOPE to sell - i will take anything ---- i have team group i swap with - Elementary schools get cards at Christmas and other award days . Another friend just got 50,000 WHITE SOX -going thru . players i collect played here -early 90's White Sox then Pirates now Rangers last few years . REALLY NEED SF GIANTS - running out of those .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Cold, windy & snowy day. I don't want to jinx anything but I almost feel normal today. First time I can say that in around 6 weeks. I have an actual in person doctors appointment on Monday.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ok, gotcha. I appreciate it anyway :cool:

Hope you find some gems!
Probably not any big “gems” in there cuz the guy who sold it to me would’ve pulled them out already.

But plenty of base for building sets and usually enough base RC or low end inserts to make lots or sets with...

Members online

Latest posts