Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Morning Thread Friday 3/5*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Had to go help stack bags yesterday at a different location. Government contract, can only be filled at our location with the smallest warehouse staff, and in a limited time frame. Not as sore today as I thought I'd be. Not that 100 pound bags are easy, but 110 pound bags make them seem easier. Never would think an extra 10 pounds would suck that much lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, just had our excitement for the day at work. Weighing a truck in and all of a sudden a bird flies through the office. No clue where it came from or how it got in. It sucked though since we have huge windows in a corner with a bunch of plants by them. Took about 30 minutes to get it out of here lol

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Was here earlier and forgot to check in. It might take me all weekend depending on how much energy I have. I'm going to till my garden so I can break up the soil and it can get some oxygen before planting season.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Afternoon all! Was here earlier and forgot to check in. It might take me all weekend depending on how much energy I have. I'm going to till my garden so I can break up the soil and it can get some oxygen before planting season.

Members online