Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Morning Thread~~~~~Saturday~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
schillingfan said:
pghbuccos said:
schillingfan said:
:cry:

Not the winner. Amazed at how much it went for. Stupid 1 click bid wasn't working so I couldn't bid fast enough.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200523607585&autorefresh=true

http://www.gixen.com

just sayin is all :cool:

I know about sniping programs but I wasn't expecting the auction to go for so much to begin with. I picked up the other 2 White Whales off of eBay for much less. I'm going to try to track down the buyer once feedback is left. Just really pisses me off because I'm trying to acquire EVERY single TTT Schilling from this year's set.

so snipe the card with the most you are willing to pay and then you don't have to worry about 1 click bid failures.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
pghbuccos said:
schillingfan said:
pghbuccos said:
schillingfan said:
:cry:

Not the winner. Amazed at how much it went for. Stupid 1 click bid wasn't working so I couldn't bid fast enough.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200523607585&autorefresh=true

http://www.gixen.com

just sayin is all :cool:

I know about sniping programs but I wasn't expecting the auction to go for so much to begin with. I picked up the other 2 White Whales off of eBay for much less. I'm going to try to track down the buyer once feedback is left. Just really pisses me off because I'm trying to acquire EVERY single TTT Schilling from this year's set.

so snipe the card with the most you are willing to pay and then you don't have to worry about 1 click bid failures.

To be honest, I didn't want to go past $125 and had to consider going past that point. Looking back, I should have just bid higher but I wasn't expecting it to go that high at all. Oh well.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Finally broke this out of it's BGS casing.

2005 Prime Patches Portraits Autograph Bat
2005%20Prime%20Patches%20Portraits%20Autograph%20Bat%20Large.jpg

2010 Topps Triple Threads Autograph Relics Gold
2010%20Topps%20Triple%20Threads%20Autograph%20Relics%20Gold%20Large.jpg

chippernate

stu said:
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
thefatguy said:
I have 8 :oops: more incoming and 2 'upgrades' :lol:

you should upgrade that Crosby to a Red Wings player and I will take your horrible looking Penguin card off your hands :mrgreen:

Just a little help from P.C., FL. ;) :D
That's just wrong.

+1
as much as i hate the penguins, i hate the flyers 1,000,000 times more

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
chippernate said:
stu said:
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
thefatguy said:
I have 8 :oops: more incoming and 2 'upgrades' :lol:

you should upgrade that Crosby to a Red Wings player and I will take your horrible looking Penguin card off your hands :mrgreen:

That's just wrong.

+1

:evil:

****.gif

chippernate

schillingfan said:
chippernate said:
stu said:
69MetsFan said:
pghbuccos said:
[quote="thefatguy":3f1hnr2j]I have 8 :oops: more incoming and 2 'upgrades' :lol:

That's just wrong.

+1

:evil:

****.gif[/quote:3f1hnr2j]

it hurt me to pull for the pens in the stanley cup against the flyers, but i hate detroit so much

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Tramers is going have a coronary when he sees all of this hockey talk.