Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************ Morning Thread****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
hopefully he takes his hot streak into the season and you can cash in, but in defense of the chrome card you mentioned (i only see 2010 completed not 11) it is chrome and its considered a rc as yours is a 3rd year card. yes its 1/1 from a very highly collectible set but julio not being a huge prospect and ginter not being a prospectors product hurts the value. in my opinion (which isnt worth much. lol) its $100-$150 on a good day. I hope im wrong and someone comes in and offers you a mint for it, i truly do.

Also i think your super high BIN is scaring any serious buyers away.

Oh and yeah Mauer and Halladay have slipped but theyre still superstars and future HOFers.

And please dont take this as me trying to argue with you about it. Its all just my opinion and in all honesty i hope someone hits the BIN.

haha, no worries, I get what you're saying. My bad, it was indeed 2010 for the Chrome. I thought Julio was a rookie last year, making that 2012 his rookie card? I could very well be mistaken. Don't want to hijack the MT with all this though. Like I said, I'm just fishing now, might change bait later :mrgreen:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Did a TON of painting yesterday. Finished up the entry way from top to bottom and most of the hallway. New to make a paint run and a few other supplies today as well.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
That's great Alex. Will you be able to finish everything intime?

Thanks Dan and I hope so! I feel that I am making good time. If all goes well today the painting will be finished...toughest part will be the parts that hug the stairs. I've got the baseboards all measured out and ready to cut as well so I hope to get those up too. Today should go much faster as I don't have to spend hours masking. I did run out of tape though so there are a few other areas I need to get before I finish the painting.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody using the android app right now? I'm trying to open up a PM but I can't and have to force close the app when I try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts