Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Morning Thread **************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I have 6 days left of work, making it even harder to go in everyday :lol:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

Frenchie - Congrats man!! That card is AWESOME!!

Funny gif from last night's game:

tumblr_mr3ervV2kX1rs467vo1_400.gif

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Flood watch/warnings here. Creeks have left the banks and are into the fields, getting close to the roads. Had a tree down, semi blocking my driveway this morning.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Already in class for day two of three. Quite a bit of information with a really tough test at the end of it.

5 days til vacation!

Hey D! Are you doing anything for your vacation? I forgot to reply to your post yesterday but yes, I have been waiting all year for Dr. Nightmare to hit the shelves!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
So.... I just got off the phone with Topps Customer Service. I spoke to Claudia, and she was able to explain to me the process for automatic replacements and what she and he corporate office coworkers are doing to help with that broken process.

She let me know that the auto replacement program is handled by the fulfillment center and what they send out is just what they send out. If you try to send it back to the fulfillment center they will just send it right back to you. She stated that at the corporate office they are basically taking it upon themselves to replace/add a card or product at the value of the redemption. This part is not authorized by Topps Management outside the call center (from what she said). So she is going to try to get a figure for the Ethier/Kershaw Dual Patch Auto /10 and send me some replacement suggestions, if in fact Ethier and Kershaw are not going to be signing for this product. She also stated that Matt Kemp would be signing for them and that is why my other card was not auto replaced.

Man Topps is F*CKED UP and their process is garbage.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Alex, what class are you taking?

Anyone going to ECN in a couple of weeks?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Back in NJ. Had a nightmare flight. Rerouted... Lost baggage... The whole works. Finally got my bags after 4 days of waiting. Never flying Air Canada again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts