Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I'll be heading to San Francisco next week. I was just looking for a rental car, and was viewing the map of the area. Might head down to San Jose.

Does anyone know the way to San Jose?

If you have the time, head north to Sonoma and you can visit my Mecca, Jack London State Historic Park! Well worth the trip. I have been there about ten times over the last decade.

Nice wine country, great scenery, chill atmosphere.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Fellas! Two more hours left of work and then it's time to go home. Figured I would finally post some of the newer pickups. Most I got for decent deals and will hopefully use for either really good tradebait or flips. Another goes directly to the Mariners PC...

One I posted earlier this morning...1994 Upper Deck SP Holoview Die Cut Michael Jordan BGS 9:
aug1.jpg

2012 Five Star Yu Darvish on card autograph 63/150:
august15.jpg

2013 Inception Taijuan Walker autograph:
august14.jpg

I got these two mini cards for what I believe is a good flip price. They are SP'd /30 but I haven't been able to find very many listed on ebay completed auction wise. There was a Cy Young version that sold for $175 recently and a Mike Schmidt version that sold for $86.55.

2002 Topps 206 Honus Wagner Bazooka back and Ty Cobb Bazooka back minis SP'd /30:
aug7.jpg
aug8.jpg

aug5.jpg
aug6.jpg

Lastly, a HUGE shoutout to [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] for giving me an amazing deal on a nice red refractor for my collection. He threw in these freebies as well:
aug4.jpg

Thanks again for this Richard...you are too kind man!

2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Mike Zunino RC red refractor 5/5 :)
aug2.jpg
aug3.jpg

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]

Hey looks like I wasn't the only one to get a sweet PC Red Refractor from a member of the boards!!!

This Beauty was let go by [MENTION=1863]ktothep[/MENTION] for my 2008 Chrome Donald Superfractor 1/1. Thanks again to @Ashuburn Alley for hooking us up!!!!

20130827_123513_zps07a87524.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dave - Thanks dude! Richard is a cool MTer/board member...but he is even more classy in person :) I would love another chance to hang out with him again. Good people!

Lindsey - Thanks! The superfractor will be even better I am sure, especially if it is for PC. Congrats on landing a good deal on it.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Dave - Thanks dude! Richard is a cool MTer/board member...but he is even more classy in person :) I would love another chance to hang out with him again. Good people!

Lindsey - Thanks! The superfractor will be even better I am sure, especially if it is for PC. Congrats on landing a good deal on it.

[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]

Well, I gave up the super to get the red >.< But it's okay, as I am only focusing on 06 rainbow BGS 9.5. Now Kevin can focus on getting the 08 Rainbow! I'm glad I was able to unload the Super to a fellow Donald Collector!!

Also- MY LCS owner is pretty sure that Felix IP Auto is real, and offered $10 for it, worth it?

Also, I'm sad I didn't see this: 2004 Bowman Chrome Felix Hernandez Autographed Rookie Card | eBay

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I'll be heading to San Francisco next week. I was just looking for a rental car, and was viewing the map of the area. Might head down to San Jose.

Does anyone know the way to San Jose?

you should just drive thru san jose and come down to my neck of the woods, Santa Cruz. Btw, theres really only one shop still open in San Jose that i have been able to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts