Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
tramers said:
madison signed till lights turned off when he was here last year . Normal crowd 1000 had over 4000 . easy to find TALL - get a ticket stub signed , find last nights if possible

i have two 07 BDP cards i plan on getting signed. I might try to pickup up an OMLB on my way up there.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Pirates and Red Sox both lost last night :( . Jason Bay went 2-3 with a 2b and hit his 18th hr but Dice-K lost for the 5th time in 6 decisions.

mox have fun at the game. I went to Altoona a few years ago to see McCutchen and the stadium is beautiful.

Josh good luck with the mopping and the break.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys! Watching Josh's break right now. Taking the boys to the Tulsa Aquarium today! Should be fun (and air-conditioned inside!)

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
G'mornin fellas.

I have a pretty busy weekend...I have a Grad party to go to today and tomorrow I am going to the Red Sox game to see Wake pitch... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
G'mornin fellas.

I have a pretty busy weekend...I have a Grad party to go to today and tomorrow I am going to the Red Sox game to see Wake pitch... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By the way....not sure if any of you guys are golf fans or not but my three favorite golfers are all doing well and in the top ten... :D [Phil, Mike Weir, and Adam Scott]

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning scotty! How's the golf maintenance gig going? A bunch of us have been watching the Open. Pretty interesting seeing them in threesomes.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
scotty21690 said:
scotty21690 said:
G'mornin fellas.

By the way....not sure if any of you guys are golf fans or not but my three favorite golfers are all doing well and in the top ten... :D [Phil, Mike Weir, and Adam Scott]

Mine are not...(Ernie)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning again boys! I love starting Saturday with a live break :D

Got 2 packages in yesterday, but not THE one I was hoping for ;)
This 1st one is a contest prize I totally forgot about.

2009LCCano.jpg

The 2nd one has a couple of interesting things about it.

2004UltimateGamePatch12-75.jpg

1st of all, it's a phenomenal patch and I got it for $5.50, so I can't complain too much.

Weird thing is, on the back of the card it says: "On the front of this card is a piece of patch
from a jersey worn by Billy Williams in an official Cubs MLB game".
Now I knew it was an Oakland patch when I bought it, so no big deal, just a little weird.

The 2nd thing, which I need you guys opinions on is this. The seller shipped in a screwdown,
which is always a plus. However, it wasn't the right thickness for this card, so it was really
tight. There was also, believe it or not, a cat or dog hair trapped under the top of the case,
so there is an indented line on the surface of the card on the right hand side. It's really hard to
see, but never the less annoying. So do you guys think I should bring this up with the seller, or
let it go because it was so cheap?

Sorry for the long read this morning :lol:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
Morning scotty! How's the golf maintenance gig going? A bunch of us have been watching the Open. Pretty interesting seeing them in threesomes.
How's it going Dave???
Golf course job is going well, we have got a crapload of rain recently!! So far this month we have maybe three nice non-rainy days?! :lol: Yesterday kinda sucked because I was cleaning up these massive branches all day that somehow fell from the biggest tree on the course during a storm. ::facepalm::

And glad I am not the only PGA tour nerd on here. :geek: The love watching PGA major tournys, esp the US Open. Hopefully the rain holds off!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
scotty - i watch every golf tourney, every week, I probably watch 2x golf than baseball. Its rare that i dont see all 4 rounds each week...I prob know more about golf than baseball actually... :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Ugh, another cut up Perez-Steele postcard
[ebay:nt7r1hn7]160343297944[/ebay:nt7r1hn7]
Why do they think people want stuff like this?
Love how there's room on one side of the auto and they cover the other side. ::facepalm:: It's getting old seeing cut up cards used as cuts.

On your other card, I would definitely bring it up to the seller, at least to let them know that they used the wrong size holder and it caused a defect. Because it was so cheap, you can't really expect much of a refund, but the seller needs to know.

Members online

Latest posts