Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first FCB contest.....Show off your PC items MORE ADDED!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Andy Van Slyke

1984Donruss.jpg
1984Fleer.jpg
1984Topps.jpg

1987Topps.jpg
1988Topps.jpg
1989Topps.jpg

1989Donruss.jpg
1989donrussbest.jpg
1989donrussmvp.jpg

1991Score.jpg
1991Scorerf.jpg
1991Studio.jpg

1992jimmydean.jpg
1992MrTurkeySuperstars.jpg
1992score.jpg

1993ClassicGame.jpg
1993ClassicGame.jpg
1993post.jpg

1994kraftsingles.jpg
1994oscarmayer.jpg

2006ArtifactsAutoFactsSignatures-1.jpg

the rest can be found here...

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/pghbuccos/Pirates/andy van slyke/?start=all

thanks for the contest Rob and thanks to MagicPapa for the heads up about this contest.

I received my prize today (Lightning Fast!!) from Rob. It was definitely not necessary but greatly appreciated my friend. Rob sent me a 20 year old Baseball Digest with a very slender and baby faced Griffey Jr. on the front. Inside an article about how he is "following in his fathers footsteps". I tell you I spent the day reading it cover to cover. To read about the top rookies by clubs from 1990 and saying who??? Fantastic reading. Also included in the prize was a Baseball America from 1989 with Griff on the cover. I can't wait to dive into it.
Again I want to say thank you for the prize, the Griffs, and the trip down memory lane.
Your generosity will not be forgotten!!
Thanks again,
Joe

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I want to say thanks to Rob!!!

Got a huge stack of Nolans in the mail today!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the contest, Rob. Very generous gesture on your part and it is greatly appreciated!!!!!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Tino Martinez

I do collect Tino, he is not my main focus but I have have 600-700 base/inserts. And these RC/Autos.

TinoMartinez.jpg
88tinocalgary.jpg
88tinotiffany.jpg

img010.jpg

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Thanks to everyone that has played. Keep up the great collections. Here are the PC's I am looking for now.

Baseball
Mark Grace
Moises Alou
Eric Byrnes
Phil Nevin

Football
Drew Bledsoe
Tim Brown
Junior Seau
TB Bucs Collector GONE
Penn State Collector

Plus still running a special prize for anyone who has a PC of Barack Obama. Gotta be strong because it's a sweet prize for sure. Thanks for playing. Rob

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the free Gonzo cards Rob. What I find really sad is here is a guy giving away stuff for free yet I have people I paid for stuff and they still haven't arrived! ::facepalm::

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Thanks everyone! I have added Moises Alou back to the list because the person that won it originally has been "too busy" to answer my PM asking for their mailing address. It's amazing when you can't even give away stuff.

So Alou is back open as a player collector or a team collector. I am only recognizing Alou as a Cub, so come strong with the Cubs PC's. :D