Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Football Artwork

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Wanted to to introduce myself to everyone, my name is Brent Naughton and I am a full-time sports artist based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. I create artwork for companies, collectors, athletes and for facilities by layering color pencils and acrylic paint. Yes, I always love taking on commission projects and our artwork sizes usually range from 18x24 down to 1/1 personal sketch cards. Some folks have also commissioned original artwork to then be signed by their favorite athletes at The National, team fanfests or other autograph signings around the year. Through the years, I have been blessed to have artwork on display at the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum and The Roberto Clemente Museum among other locations and events. If you are interested in a project or simply to find out more about my artwork, please reach out to discuss, I would love to work with you or answer any questions you may have. My website: https://www.brentnaughton.com/ My email: [email protected]

• I will do my best to continue to add artwork to this thread moving forward.

Thanks for taking time to take a look at my artwork, I appreciate your time & interest!
–Brent

• A few examples of my Artwork:

Peyton Manning (8x10 mixed media)
Joe Montana (18x24 mixed media)
Jim Brown (8x10 mixed media)
Tim Krumrie (11x14 mixed media)

Attachments

• Peyton_Manning.jpg
    Peyton_Manning.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Joe_Montana.jpg
    Joe_Montana.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Jim_Brown_LR.jpg
    Jim_Brown_LR.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Tim_Krumrie_LR.jpg
    Tim_Krumrie_LR.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 11
  • Krumrie_Me_LR.jpg
    Krumrie_Me_LR.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 8

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Heisman winner, Johnny Lattner autographed pieces.

Attachments

• Johnny_Lattner.jpg
    Johnny_Lattner.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Lattner.jpg
    Lattner.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 3

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Brent Celek

Attachments

• Brent Celek_Philadelphia _Eagles_Football.jpg
    Brent Celek_Philadelphia _Eagles_Football.jpg
    647 KB · Views: 7
  • Brent_Celek_LR.jpg
    Brent_Celek_LR.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 9.42.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 9.42.44 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Working on two 11x14 Golden Domer, Chris Zorich pieces this morning. Zorich is a beast!

Attachments

• Zorich_Progress.jpg
    Zorich_Progress.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 2

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Walter Payton Sketch Cards

Really nice work! From the process scans it appears that you did 20 different sketches?

I loved "Sweetness" even though he was on a rival team.
Jmo, but I think he's the best all-around running back of all-time! He was the epitome of a 5-tool football player.

Sad that he was taken from us way too early and way too young.

Just picked this phone card up recently but unlike all of the others out there he signed Sweetness on the back.

20200918_095329.jpg

20200918_095215.jpg

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Really nice work! From the process scans it appears that you did 20 different sketches?

I loved "Sweetness" even though he was on a rival team.
Jmo, but I think he's the best all-around running back of all-time! He was the epitome of a 5-tool football player.

Sad that he was taken from us way too early and way too young.

Just picked this phone card up recently but unlike all of the others out there he signed Sweetness on the back.

View attachment 116460

View attachment 116461
Very cool! Yeah, Payton was a favorite for me as well, such class and somehow made the position look easy, ha! Plus I loved that he applied some damage too instead of fining the sideline, ha! Yes, I would guess there are about twenty cards in the shot in 2018-20 I most likely created over 150 Payton sketch cards for a client, ha! They team my artwork up with an auto or relic and then have Beckett encapsulate & authenticate it all for collectors in a 5x7 1/1 piece. thanks again!

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
I'm totally serious here Brent.
Topps should look at you and Tim Carroll as part of their Project 2021 if they were to plan on continuing that.
Speaking for myself only here, unfortunately, they have recently only offered me $3 a card... Yep, $3.00 a card. I can’t pay my bills on that, I put too much time and effort into each piece of artwork. So we have talked twice and could not come up with a number that works for both parties. But thank you for your vote of confidence! A third time we spoke, I was signed for more money a card, but they missed all the deadlines all summer and created a real rush job that I could not accomplish in any way shape or form. It was a dream to work for Topps, but it will need to make sense for both parties. I would love to create my very best work for them, that would be a beautiful partnership.

Naughtonart

May 8, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Excited and honored to be asked to join many other talented sports artists on the, “Beckett Sports Artist Team”. This will allow our artwork to be spotlighted in the pages of the Beckett Monthly price guides as well as online in their directory of artists. (We will have a rotating gallery page and link to our social media pages.) We also will have the amazing opportunity to sell our original artwork through Pristine Auctions over the next year. It is wonderful to see genre of sports art being celebrated by an industry leader like Beckett Media. Lastly, it is cool to continue a long time relationship with Beckett that we started back in 1989 when I became an official dealer for Beckett price guides at our tiny Baseball Card store in Fairborn, Ohio! Ha! We will let folks know when our artwork is scheduled for the Pristine Auctions. Thank you Eric Norton for suggesting me for this opportunity! https://www.beckett.com/artist/profile/17

Attachments

• Beckett_Art_Instagram_LR.jpg
    Beckett_Art_Instagram_LR.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 8
  • Beckett_Pristine_Instagram_LR.jpg
    Beckett_Pristine_Instagram_LR.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 5
  • Beckett_2_Instagram_LR.jpg
    Beckett_2_Instagram_LR.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Beckett_Team_3_Instagram.jpg
    Beckett_Team_3_Instagram.jpg