Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Kaepernick PC

DaywalkerofCT

Feb 13, 2013
The New Centerpiece of the PC. A National Treasures Colin Kaepernick 1/1 NFL Shield with auto!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DaywalkerofCT

Feb 13, 2013
Adding Two Score cards (one a diecut), and a Gridiron Kings card.

Last edited:

DaywalkerofCT

Feb 13, 2013
I already have a card with autos of both Kaep and Joe Montana. Very happy to add this Passing the Torch card with Kaepernick's auto on one side, and Steve Young's auto on the other. Its numbered 8/10 (Steve Young's jersey number!).

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I definitely think that you're PC is impressive but unfortunately I only see Kaepernick's cards going down in the future barring some miracle at this point of him catching on again with a team and doing well.

DaywalkerofCT

Feb 13, 2013
I definitely think that you're PC is impressive but unfortunately I only see Kaepernick's cards going down in the future barring some miracle at this point of him catching on again with a team and doing well.
Thank you for the "impressive" compliment! It's a work in progress, and there are still ALOT of cards of him out there to find and add. It's been alot of fun so far. I was really glad to recently get that NFL shield.Those cards dont become available very often, so that leads me to believe that I'm not the only one still collecting him.

When you say "unfortunately I only see...", his cards "going down in the future", couldn't that be said of 80% (if not more) of all NFL player cards, regardless of their past greatness/accolades during their playing days?

DaywalkerofCT

Feb 13, 2013
Adding a Bowman Sterling RC with Jersey and a Statistical Standouts card (that record stood until this past postseason).

DaywalkerofCT

Feb 13, 2013
All four of these cards are mini's (smaller than the size of a regular card).

Members online

Latest posts